Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crazy ..the stuff you do for your best friend.

Today, while i was at work.. one of my really really good friends asked me to hang out with him and all the other "klan" because they're going to see a movie and recently they havnt been calling me.. so i was definitely considering it. then this girl came in that happend to be my best friends little sister. Her and i were talking and she told me how her sister's boyfriend is moving to kansas tomorrow. Instantly without hesitation i said.."well, i know what im doin tomorrow night."
Because sometimes in life, you have to realize who your best friends are and she honestly has always been there for me no matter what. She has dropped many things to support me and comfort me so i wish to do the same to her in return. Someday, i will be the kind of friend to her as she is to me. Always remember the birds still sing....

No comments:

Post a Comment